Dates & Times
- Friday, May 22, 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 23, 9:00am - 7:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
The Sport & Fitness Expo is host to over 40 local and national exhibitors featuring the latest in sportswear, gear, local Vermont products and more. Back by popular demand - smaller, one-floor layout includes race packet pick-up, race shirt pick-up, and an information booth.
Click Here to Register Your Expo Booth
Don't miss this opportunity to generate leads and meet potential customers face to face.
- 8,000 registered runners of the People's United Bank Vermont City Marathon & Relays (PUBVCM) come to the Expo to pick up their registration materials and browse vendors' offerings.
- Excellent opportunity to sell and promote your products and services.
- Interact with thousands of sport and fitness enthusiasts at this popular two-day Expo.
- Join other organizations in the health and fitness space that are promoting their goods and services to over 15,000 athletes.
- Nearly half of the registered marathoners are running PUBVCM for the first time, and for many it is their first-ever marathon.
- Standard booth pricing: $755 from December 16, 2019 through January 31, 2020; $815 from February 1, 2020.
- Corner booth pricing: $855 from December 16, 2019.
8' x 10' Booth Includes
- Link to your web site on The Vermont City Marathon website
- One 6’ draped table
- Professional rod and drape on back (8') and sides (3') of booth
- One chair
- Wastebasket & booth ID sign
- Carpet on booth floor
- Overnight security
- Vendor badges
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
- RunVermont and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be fully set up by 12:30pm Friday, May 22, 2020 and will be removed by 10:00pm Saturday, May 23, 2020.
- Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during the full length of the show.
- Exhibitor agrees that displays will not disturb aisles and/or adjacent exhibitors visually or physically.
- Exhibitor is responsible for any state and local permits and insurance.
- Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the Vermont City Marathon or RunVermont logo or name on merchandise for sale without a license from the RunVermont Board of Directors.
- Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitors who fail to occupy space.
- All refunds will be made at the discretion of the Expo Director.
- Exhibitor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the DoubleTree Hotel Burlington in connection with their exhibit.
- Exhibitor assumes responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives and will hold harmless RunVermont and the DoubleTree Hotel from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
- Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner. RunVermont reserves the right to make last minute changes of booth space if necessary.
- RunVermont is not responsible for vendor profitability.
Can I set up earlier than 6:00am Friday?
Please contact the Expo Director with requirements.
Can I ship product to/from the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont?
Yes, you should contact the DoubleTree directly at (802) 865-6600. They will direct your call to the shipping and receiving department to make arrangements. All boxes should be labeled with: "[Vendor Name], Sport and Fitness EXPO, May 22-23, [booth number(s)and show dates]". Return shipping post-show is available. Please have return labels pre-printed.
What is the customer mix at the Expo?
Runners must come to the Expo to pick up their numbers, but we market extensively to the local market of outdoor enthusiasts. We estimate approximately 15,000 attendees.
Will I need lights at my booth?
The Expo hall is lit, but we encourage you to bring extra lighting if you need to spotlight your product. The lighting can be dim in some areas.
What does my booth include?
Each 8'x10' booth includes: 1 six foot draped table, 1 chair, wastebasket, rod and drape on 3 sides (3' high on sides, 8' in back), ID sign, carpet flooring, electricity, wireless internet, vendor badges and a link to your website on the Vermont City Marathon website vendor page.
How can I get the booth(s) I want?
All booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis depending upon date payment is received.
How do I register for a booth?
Purchase Booth Here. Online Registration is required for vendors wishing to pay by credit card.
Who can I contact with questions?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Expo Vendors (list updated periodically)
|14th Star Brewing - Sponsor||14th Star is a veteran-owned Vermont craft brewery 'Brewed With A Mission™' to create high-quality beer while enriching our community. From humble beginnings as a business plan etched on the back of a battle notebook on the battlefields of Afghanistan, 14th Star has become one of the fastest growing breweries in Vermont. Check out our website or Facebook page to learn more about our beer, Taproom events, and charitable efforts.|
|Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival||The Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival (AMDF) offers a Marathon, Half Marathon, 2 & 4 Person Marathon Relay all run around Crystal Clear 9 mile long Schroon Lake. A 5 & 10K and Kids 1K Fun Run are held the day before.|
|Athleta||Athletic and life style apparel for women|
|Bag Balm||Vermont’s original Bag Balm provides relief for dry, cracked skin (hands, lips, knees, feet, you name it!). Since 1899, Bag Balm has been intensely moisturizing and helping protect skin with four simple ingredients – even in the toughest conditions.|
|Bondi Band||Unisex headbands, hats, visors, armbands, compression socks and other running gear|
|Catamount Trail Association||The Catamount Trail is a fully conserved, well maintained public-access ski trail that spans the length of Vermont. The Catamount Trail and related trail networks are unique resources for winter recreation and important conservation and economic assets for the people and State of Vermont.|
|Dragonheart Vermont||Dragonheart Vermont strives to strengthen and empower breast cancer survivors & supporters through the challenging sport of dragon boating instilling in its members the values of teamwork, fitness & community giving. Dragonheart Vermont is a 501(c)3, non profit organization.|
|Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures||A farm fresh adventure for the fit foodie. We conduct organized runs and bike rides where you get to choose the distance best for you and stop for chef-prepared bites at farms along the way. Upcoming events include: Farm to Fork Fun Run - July 25, Snow Farm Vineyard, South Hero, VT - 1mi, 5k, & 10k; and Farm to Fork Fondo - July 19, Snow Farm Vineyard, South Hero, VT - 10mi, 25mi, 55mi, & 75mi|
|Green Mountain Athletic Association||Non-profit and 100% volunteer-based running club in Northern Vermont. Every year since 1976 we have sponsored a dozen high-quality and affordable races to our members and the community at large. We provide coaching, track workouts, fun runs, and team racing opportunities to our members.|
|Hoka One One - Sponsor||HOKA ONE ONE is a company of runners committed to creating the best-engineered running shoes for the world's toughest terrain and races. With maximum cushioning material, meta-rocker shaping, superior stability, and great rebounding, our shoes empower runners to get the most out of every stride, day after day.|
|Howard Center - Zoe's Race||Designated human services organization in Chittenden County Vermont providing supports and services to address mental health, substance use, and developmental needs. Zoe's Race helps families make their home accessible for children with mobility challenges.|
|Kinney Drugs - Sponsor||Kinney Drugs is the drug store division of KPH Healthcare Services, Inc., a leading pharmacy health care company that strives to provide the highest-quality pharmacy, health and retail services in the communities served. Founded in 1903 by Burt Orrin Kinney, Kinney Drugs now operates nearly 100 drug stores in Central and Northern New York and Vermont, as well as a distribution center. Kinney Drugs is an employee-owned company headquartered in upstate New York.|
|Mana Threads||Bold and sustainable female active wear.|
|National Running Center||National Running Center sells running shoes, running clothing, socks, packs and carriers, prepackaged nutritionals such as GU, ClifBar, PowerBar, Honeystinger, and Jelly Beans, and accessories. We have a wide selection at attractive pricing with superior customer service.|
|New Balance Williston||New Balance Athletic shoe and apparel retail store.|
|Nomadic Kitchen||Nomadic Kitchen is a one-woman-show makes magic in the form of marshmallows in unexpected flavors. A complete reinterpretation of the campfire favorite, these marshmallows are handcrafted, boldly-flavored, and as pillowy as they come.|
|Northeast Kingdom Hemp||NEK Hemp is a vertically integrated, family hemp farm growing organically-certified CBD-rich hemp varieties. Utilizing our supercritical CO2 extraction vessel we produce high-quality CBD oil used in our line of tinctures, topicals, and bath and body products.|
|Peak Potential Fitness||Fitness Coaching - Personal Training .|
|People's United Bank - Title Sponsor||People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with over $39 billion in assets. People’s United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of nearly 400 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.|
|Skirack - Sponsor||Burlington's premier run, bike, ski and snowboard shop. Locally owned since 1969.|
|Timberlane Dental Group - Sponsor||Multi-specialty dental practice.|
|Vermont Poster||Faux vintage Vermont travel posters.|
|Vermont Rocks!||We design and build stainless steel and copper sports and wildlife sculpture mounted in native Vermont stone. For the marathon event we will primarily promote our runner figures, but we will also be selling a sampling of our other work.|
|Veterans Count||Veterans Count is dedicated to emergency help for local Veterans. Ninety (90) percent of all proceeds go to Vets, Servicemembers and their families in the state of Vermont. Veterans Count, the philanthropic arm of Easterseals Military & Veterans Services, provides critical and timely financial assistance and services when no other resource is available to veterans, service members and their families, to ensure their dignity, health and overall well-being.|