Island Vines 10K & 5K 2023
**New for 2023 - Kids 1/2 Mile Fun Run**
Sunday, September 17th, 2023
We welcome you to join us for our 10th Annual Island Vines Road Race at beautiful Snow Farm Vineyard! 9AM start for the 10K Run and 5K Run or Walk. The 10K and 5K are out-and-back courses on South Hero's beautiful West Shore Rd. The first and last mile are gently rolling hills, the middle part of the course is mostly flat. For runners in the 10K, there will be a water station at about the 2 and 4 mile marks.
NEW FOR 2023 Half-Mile Kids Fun Run. The Kids Fun Run is a half-mile loop around the vineyard. Start time is 10:15AM. Ages 4 - 14 are welcome, and parents may run with their child or play the role of World's Greatest Cheerleaders!
Included With your 10K/5K entry:
- Finish Line chip timing
- Courses measured to USATF certification standards
- Commemorative Island Vines stemless wine glass for finishers
- Food Truck(s) ticket
- 1 wine or beer ticket
- Awards bag for Open/Masters winners
- Post-race entertainment: Ryan Sweezey
A portion of race proceeds go to C.I.D.E.R. and RunVermont Youth Programming, serving over 1,000 in Vermont communities C.I.D.E.R.’s mission is to develop and foster resources that enable the people of Grand Isle County to live in their community with dignity. C.I.D.E.R. accomplishes this by providing direct services and collaborating with other individuals and groups. C.I.D.E.R. feels a special responsibility to elders and persons with disabilities. We've embraced C.I.D.E.R.'s mission for a lot longer than the 10 years we've been producing the Island Vines race and are so pleased to be able to help their efforts in a small way.
Bibs can be picked up at Skirack (85 Main St, Burlington) on both Friday, September 15th and Saturday, September 16th from Noon - 6:00 PM. Bibs can also be picked up at Snow Farm on race day from 7:30 - 8:45 AM.
- All participants in the 10K, 5K, and Kids Fun Run must be registered and must have signed the race waiver
- For your safety, please follow instructions given by Race Officials at all times when attending this event
- Participants are not permitted to use baby joggers or strollers during this event
- Dogs are allowed at the venue, but not in any of the races
- If you plan to consume alcohol at the venue, please bring ID