Ready, Set, Run Summer Camp is full for 2015.
A one week camp including running, nutrition, goal setting and helping hands. Campers play games that include running, participate in an end of week fun run, prepare healthy snacks, and participate in a short community service project. Special guest appearances by local athletes and artists. Open to children of all fitness levels.
New for 2015: An opportunity for the afternoon. Sailing with the Community Sailing Center. Learn to sail small boats on Burlington’s Waterfront. Registration located on the Burlington Parks & Recreation website.
Monday, June 22 – Friday, June 26, 2015
9:00am to 12 noon daily
• Ages 5 – 7
• Ages 8 – 11
• Group size limited to 20 children
• Waterfront Shelter (by US Coast Guard Station and Burlington Sailing Center, off of Lake Street), Burlington
• Rain Site: Memorial Auditorium (250 Main Street, Burlington)
• Burlington Residents $85.00
• Non-Residents $95.00
• Includes water bottle, t – shirt and a healthy snack
Items to Bring
- Sneakers and socks
- Sweatshirt or fleece jacket
- Backpack or bag
- Bug spray
- Yoga mat or beach towel (for Thursday)
Ready, Set, Run Summer Camp is full for 2015. Registration is Closed.
Email Joy Dubin Grossman, Youth Director, RunVermont