Join us for the 12th Annual Half Marathon Unplugged: No Frills, No Hills!
Presented by Switchback Brewing Company
Saturday, April 14, 2018
New Relay Option
Both Runners must be registered on a team.
Both runners will wear assigned bib.
Only one runner will run through the finish
Relay team runnners, you may ‘tag’ your partner at any point along the course. However, bus transportation to the finish area will only be provided from the 1 Main Street location which is approximately at the 9.7 mile mark on the course. We strongly recommend relay teams use one Main Steet as their exchange zone.
Both runners will receive a finisher’s medal and post-race amenities.
Rates Half Marathon
$42 + transaction fee (November 17, 2017 – February 28, 2018)
$50 + transaction fee (March 1, 2018 – until close)
$65 + transaction fee (November 17, 2017 – February 28, 2018)
$75 + transaction fee (March 1, 2018 – until close)
Wave 1 start: 9am
Wave 2 start: 11am
There is a 3-hour time limit for each wave
Wave 1: 900 runners
Wave 2: 900 runners
We do NOT offer refunds for this event. Entries may not be transferred to another runner. Please review our Unregistered Runner Policy.
Registration Packet Pick-Up
Wednesday, April 11 to Friday, April 13, 10am to 7pm
SKIRACK, 85 Main Street, Burlington VT
Race day, April 14, 2018 (packet pick-up ONLY, no race day registration)
1 Main Street
There is NO packet pick-up at the Start Area (Airport Park)
2018 Race Merchandise
Be a part of this great race and help support our Unplugged runners. Click the button below to check out our volunteer opportunities.
Start: Airport Park, Colchester, VT
View Half Unplugged START, Airport Park, Colchester VT in a larger map
Flynn Avenue at Switchback Brewery, Burlington VT
View Half Unplugged FINISH, Switchback Brewing, Burlington VT in a larger map
Course begins at Airport Park in Colchester and runs along the bike path to the south end of Burlington. The majority of the course is on the bike path.
Please be aware that sections of the course may be wet and/or slippery or muddy. Due to weather and course conditions the route may change. In case of severe weather on race day (e.g. more than 5” of snow, lightening, etc.) please check this site after 6am on race day for event status.
Bus Service Pickup Location for 2018.
RunVermont offers bus service from One Main Street, Burlington to Airport Park for those who need it. Bus selection is made at the time of registration. If you did not reserve a bus seat and need a ride to the start, contact RunVermont by April 9.
Wave 1 Bus Info:
Bus 1: 7:45am, arrive Colchester 8:00am
Bus 2: 8:25am, arrive Colchester 8:40am
Wave 2 Bus Info:
Bus 1: 9:45am, arrive Colchester 10:00am
Bus 2: 10:25am, arrive Colchester 10:40am
- After you finish, buses will be available to bring you from the finish area on Flynn Ave back to One Main. These buses will start transporting runners and spectators at 11:00.
- Race parking near the finish will be greatly reduced. Private vehicles will not be allowed to travel west of Briggs St on Flynn Ave. Race parking will not be allowed on the neighborhood streets south of Flynn Ave.
- If you have a friend or family member driving you to the start who wants to see you at the finish, they may do so. Our best advice is for them to drive to Airport Park to watch the start, then if you are running the first wave, drive to the Champlain School on Pine St and make the short walk to the finish. If you are running the second wave, they can drive to downtown and take the shuttle bus to the finish area.
Buses do not return to the start area after the race.
Driving directions to Airport Park from Burlington:
• North on Belt line/Rte. 127, cross into Colchester
• Turn left at the traffic light onto Porter’s Point Road.
• At the 4-way stop sign, go left onto Colchester Point Road.
• Airport Park is ½ mile on the right.
• Only limited parking available – please do NOT park on the neighborhood streets
Driving directions to Flynn Ave from downtown Burlington:
• South on Pine Street to Flynn Ave.
• Turn right on Flynn Ave.
• Very limited parking available in the parking lots and along the street. Private vehicles will not be allowed to travel west of Briggs St on Flynn Ave. Race parking will not be allowed on the neighborhood streets south of Flynn Ave. NO OAKLEDGE PARK ACCESS UNTIL 2:00 PM.
We offer a gear check bus for each wave. You can place your warm clothing (in a bag) on the Gear Check Bus and it will be transported to the finish area.
Warm-ups and sweats may be left on a designated bus and can be claimed at the finish. Please leave your valuables at home.
Water stations at miles 4.5, 7.5 and 10.9
Food and beverage at the finish
Bus transportation to the start – Must be reserved
Finishers’ Medals for all! New in 2018!
Portolets: Start, Mile 2.3 (looping back to start), Mile 4.5, Mile 9.7 and Finish
Timing and results
Race Results & Photos
2017 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2016 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2015 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2014 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2013 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2012 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2011 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos
2010 Official SkiPix Half Marathon Unplugged photos