Join the Vermont City Marathon Team
And Reap the Rewards!
For many people, their first experience with RunVermont is our signature event, the People’s United Bank Vermont City Marathon, Vermont’s largest one-day sporting event. What comes as a surprise to lots of people is that’s not all we do at RunVermont. We also offer several other events and programs throughout the year for runners, and soon to be runners, of all ages.
Here are just a few of the benefits enjoyed by our sponsors:
• Media package inclusion with event marketing efforts reaching regional & national audiences
• Exposure to tens of thousands of active people from the ranks of our runners, spectators, and volunteers, all with very attractive demographic profiles
• Brand presentation opportunities in event collateral materials, on-site event signage, booths, and traditional advertising venues
• Website listing and links designed to generate increased traffic to sponsor’s websites
• Pass through rights to leverage specific products or services
• Sampling programs
• Employee health & wellness benefits from direct participation or the good will that is generated via participation in supporting roles
If you would like to learn more about joining our family of sponsors, please contact our Executive Director, Peter Delaney at 800-880-8149.
Our running menu includes:
Resolution Run & Walk
Set as a goal for next year and celebrate with us by running or walking a mile or 5K on December 31.
Half Marathon Unplugged
A half-marathon in early April, and it’s a no frills, no hills race to help with those training for the People’s United Bank Vermont City Marathon or just to go out and have a good time.
This is our signature offering for the 4-14 crowd; it includes fun runs, some coaching, and educational opportunities, all wrapped up in a package with lots of rewards.
Controlled chaos is the only way to describe 800 kids running in their choice of half-mile, 1 or 2-mile races in Burlington’s Waterfront Park on marathon weekend. A don’t miss event if there ever was one.
This program encourages teens to discover the joys of running the marathon. Coaches meet with the teams to set training schedules, offer assistance and prepare the kids to help their team reach the finish line after 26.2 collective miles.
We’re available to assist other events, from fun runs to collegiate competitions, to help organizations accomplish their objectives.
Working to bring these events to our audience often presents opportunities to involve other community partners. We’re always open to discuss the “art of the possible” with any organization that might be interested in enhancing our events and programs. And we approach each inquiry as a unique opportunity; we look to create customized programs to leverage the assets of all partners involved to their maximum benefit.
RunVermont partners will find many values in establishing a working relationship with us. From boosting employee health, morale and teamwork to the enhancement of their organization’s brand image, the opportunities abound.