Vermont’s Premier Running Challenge Series – Hit All the Classic Distances in One Year!
Start it off with:
- Half Marathon Unplugged, presented by Switchback Brewing Co. – 13.1 miles of scenic bike path running on a flat, fast course and for 2020 we’re featuring a new out and back plus loop course, start and finish in Burlington’s Waterfront Park, same great post-race party at Switchback Brewing Co. – and we’ll even give you a ride from the finish line to the party – and back! Be totally car free when you hear the gun go off. Saturday, 4/11/20 @ 9am. Register here.
- People’s United Bank Vermont City Marathon – experience the majesty of Vermont’s best race. Great spectators, great course, great swag and no better way to feel like a rock star for a day, Sunday, 5/24/20. Register here.
- Fall Five & Dime Weekend:
- Vermont 5K State Championship – ALL NEW RACE. Start and finish in Burlington’s Waterfront Park and claim bragging rights for the fastest 5K in Vermont! This one will test your mettle. Date: Saturday, 9/19/20, Time: tba. Registration will open on 3/1/20.
- Island Vines 10K, hosted by Snow Farm Vineyard – Experience the largest and most beautiful 10K field in Vermont, and then stay for the post-race party and the RunVermont Grand Prix prize ceremony at Snow Farm Vineyard! Date: Sunday, 9/20/20, Time: 10am. Registration will open on 3/1/20.
Also NEW for 2020: Grand Prix Prize Packages – Individual Awards and Series Awards will be given in three age groups including; Open (39 and Under), Masters (40-54) and Grand Mountaineers (55+). Each individual race will have a cash prize pool, beverage prize pool and a swag prize pool. We’ll go three deep in each category for the awards and we’ll top it all off with a Series Prize Pool that will recognize the top performers in the entire Grand Prix Series. More to come on the prize packages in the next few weeks.
Don’t Forget – if you can’t make a race, you can always GO VIRTUAL – the Grand Prix will accept virtual race results for any of the above races. Or substitute volunteer service at one of the races if you like!