Relay Team Registration Instructions
This is intended for Team Captains looking to manage their teams:
1. Log into your ChronoTrack profile; the link for this is in the confirmation e-mail you received when you registered your team. If you are unable to locate the confirmation e-mail, search for e-mails on the day you registered from ChronoTrack Live & Athlinks Platform.
If you do not have this e-mail you can log on by going to www.chronotrack.com and use the e-mail address you used to register and your password.
2. After logging in you should see your event(s) listed (e.g. 2017 People’s United Bank Vermont City Marathon).
3. Associated with the event is a ‘Manage Team’ button – click on it. You will only see this button if you are the Team Captain.
4. As Team Captain, you will be able to invite your team members, remove members, transfer your captaincy to another team member, and change the team bracket and team name.
5. As Team Captain, you have already paid for your team. Team members who join your team will not have to pay as long as they enter the correct team name. Initially it will appear as though a team member will be charged the relay team fee; however, this fee will drop to $0 once the team name is entered.
6. If you DO NOT see your event listed it is because you likely registered for your team using a different e-mail address than the one associated with your ChronoTrack profile. Contact Registration Support at 888-600-2298.
Listed below are links to help you manage your team