We had great participation in our club competition for 2016!
Congratulations to the GMAA Women for winning both the Women's Open Division as well as the Women's Masters Division. November Project had a strong showing that landed them second place and Heart-Breakers rounded it out with third in Women's Open. Full Results Here.
Dartmouth Endurance Racing was second for Men's Open
November Project was third for Men's Open
Greater Lowell Road Runners was second in Men's Masters
Central Vermont Runners was third in Men's Masters.
Club Competition Scoring and Prize Structure
- The Marathon Club Competition Team Scoring is by total time (gun time) of the three runners in a division, lowest total time wins.
- All registered clubs with at least three finishers in a category will be scored.
- Male Open Teams: 1st place: $500, 2nd place: $400, 3rd place: $300
- Female Open Teams: 1st place: $500, 2nd place: $400, 3rd place: $300
- Male Masters Teams: 1st place: $400, 2nd place: $300, 3rd place: $200
- Female Masters Teams: 1st place: $400, 2nd place: $300, 3rd place: $200
- A runner may only represent one club for the purposes of this competition
- A club may be a USATF registered club, a club registered for a different country (i.e Athletics Canada), or a club registered for a different sport (i.e. USAT, USSA, etc). A club may also be unregistered formally with any organization. If you are a group of runners that regularly trains or races together, you are eligible to form a club for this competition.