RunVermont would like to recognize and congratulate 12 runners who set Vermont all-time single-age records at this year’s KeyBank Vermont City Marathon:
- Dominique Braceras, Essex Junction, VT, F18, 2:57:38
- Lauren Kelly, Philadelphia, PA, F22, 2:52:41
- Eliza Tibbits, Falmouth, ME, F23, 2:53:57
- Heidi Westover, Walpole, NH, F32, 2:42:02
- Mary-Lynn Currier, Burlington, CT, F49, 3:02:13
- Evelyn Caron, Andover, MA, F53, 3:11:54
- Josh Sadlock, Harrisburg, PA, M23, 2:22:28
- Chris Zablocki, Essex, CT, M24, 2:18:24
- Michael Wardian, Arlington, VA, M39, 2:30:15
- Tom Thurston, Waterbury, VT, M49, 2:41:50
- Jack Pilla, Charlotte, VT, M54, 2:56:09
- Malcolm Oliver, Morristown, TN, M65, 3:32:20
Braceras, Caron, and Zablocki’s performances earn them the records in their respective 5-year age groups. Westover also currently holds the F26, F28 and F29 records and is the F25-29 age group record holder. Currier also currently holds the F33, F45, F47, and F48 records and is the F45-49 age group record holder. Wardian also currently holds the M35 record. Thurston has a 3-year streak of age group records going and currently holds the M47 and M48 records as well as his record from this year’s race. Pilla lost his M49 record to Thurston this year, but also currently holds the M53 record.
Record keeping for the Vermont all-time lists goes back to the 1971 Green Mountain Marathon held in Colchester, and includes: • Green Mountain Marathon, 1971-1977 • Green Mountain Island Marathon, 1978-1982, 1984 • Green Mountain Marathon, 1988-2012 • Mad Marathon, 2011-2012 • Shires of Vermont Marathon, 2011-2013 • Stowe Marathon, 2000-2006 • Vermont City Marathon, 1989-2013. If you have results from any other marathons that have ever occurred in the State of Vermont please contact our office.
Complete single-age records will be posted under the Race Results tab at www.runvcm.org