RunVermont Supported Events:
2013 Information is below for reference; 2014 information anticipated summer 2014Date Saturday, August 24, 2013
Stevens House, Corner of Main and North Green Streets
2013 Race Day Schedule
- Race Day Registration: 8:00-8:45 a.m.
- Packet Pickup: 8:00 a.m.
- Race Start: 9:00 a.m. All Runners and Walkers
- Raffle Prizes: 10:30 a.m.
- Awards: 10:45 a.m.
- Medals for First Place winners by age bracket, male and female
- Raffle Prizes
A note from the Race Director, Scott Gaines
Welcome to our 32nd Little City Race being held on Vergennes Day, Sat. Aug. 24th. We would ask that you plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to race time so that we can have sufficient time to process our race day registrants. If you’re interested in one of our high quality tech shirts, I highly recommend that you order a shirt during your online registration, since we’re likely to sell out. Also, please help us support this year’s race benefactor the Vergennes Opera House by clicking on their link http://www.vergennesoperahouse.org/. and donating. All races start at 9 am. sharp! See you on Race Day Rain or Shine! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vergennes Day Information
- City of Vergennes
- Race Day Registration will be offered for a $5.00 additional fee
- Shirts are NOT included in the entry fees, but may be purchased separately when registering while supplies last. ONLY 100 shirts available; place your order now! PLEASE NOTE: Any shirts purchased will be available for pickup on race day.
- There will be an opportunity to donate to the Vergennes Opera House.
There is no processing fee charged to register online for this event: the price you see is the price you pay.
- Online Registration: (through noon on 8/22/13) Ages 18 & under, $10.00; Ages 19 & over, $20.00. Shirt is not included.
- Race Day Registration: Ages 18 & under, $10.00; Ages 19 & over, $25.00. Shirt is not included. Download and print registration form to bring with you on race day.
- Tech T-Shirt: only $10.00 (while supplies last). See shirt image below.