The KBVCM Relay Transfer Board will be open February 13, 2012 through May 25, 2013.
Please review the following forum rules before entering the forums:
* For team transfer sales, we ask that all transfers take place for no more than the face value of the relay team plus the transaction fees charged by ChronoTrack:
2-person team : $135 + $9.55 fee
3-5 person team: $190 + $13.26 fee
* We reserve the right to remove posts that ask for more than face value.
* All team changes are private transactions between runners. The RunVermont staff assumes no responsibility for team transfers and will not negotiate any changes.
* All team changes must be received by the RunVermont office by May 10, 2013. There is no fee for transferring or making changes to a team BEFORE MAY 10, 2013. All changes after May 10 must be made at Race Packet Pick-Up on May 24 & 25, 2013 at the Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center. A $10 late-change fee will apply.
* RunVermont must be informed of all relay team changes prior to the start of the race or the team will be disqualified and ineligible for any awards or prizes. This may affect your ability to participate in future races.
How to Transfer a Team:
• The ORIGINAL team captain must access the Team Management Platform using the link provided via email on February 18, 2013 from ChronoTrack.
• Click the manage team link.
• Invite the "new" team captain to be a team member by entering his/her email address.
• Once that person has joined your team, go back into your profile, click the box next to his/her name that says "make person team captain."
These instructions will make the new person the team captain and REMOVE YOU FROM THE TEAM.
If you still want to be on the team, but not be the captain, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
after the team captain change has taken place.
The new captain will use the Team Management Platform to rename the team, invite new members, change the division, etc.
If you have questions, please contact Jen Savas at 802-863-8412 or email@example.com