Saturday, April 9th, 2022
RunVermont's 16th annual Half Marathon Unplugged will return on Saturday, April 9th, 2022! If you're running in the Vermont City Marathon & Relay on Sunday, May 29th, this is an excellent race to add into your training goals. Positioned at the perfect time in your 26.2 training, Half Marathon Unplugged gives you motivation to keep moving toward the finish line in May.
Location: Waterfront Park
9:00AM *SOLD OUT*
9:15AM *SOLD OUT*
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- 2-Person Relay:
- Choose your own exchange zone along course!
- Suggest exchanges: Airport Park in Colchester (halfway point), Leddy Park (3.7 mi & 9.4 mi), or Bikepath at North Ave Extension (5.6 mi & 7.5 mi)
- Virtual options for both the Half Marathon & 2-Person Relay!
*All RunVermont events adhere to the Runner's Code of Conduct.
- First 750 entrants will receive a race t-shirt
- All finishers will receive a medal
- Aid Stations: water stop at miles 5.6 & 8.8 (no sports drinks or gels)
- Runners food at the finish line
- Post-Race Pub Crawl! Thanks to our partnering breweries, runners can head to one of three incredible Vermont brewers after the race!
- Switchback Brewing Company: Show your bib to redeem your post-race beer!
- Zero Gravity Brewery: Show your bib to redeem your post-race beer! *NA beer called Rescue Club will be available.
- Foam Brewers: Located just across the street of the finish line, Foam will be serving up brews while raising money for a worthy cause!
The Half Marathon Unplugged course is super fast, mostly on the Burlington Bike Path overlooking the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain, and includes a 2.5 mile loop in Colchester. There are no major hills.